6.06.2009

A Small Girl in a Big World

It's true, I'm very small. And yes, this world is huge, and confusing. So much I don't know, haven't seen, haven't expeirenced. What can I say, I'm only the ripe age of 17, and that still surprises me. Time moves fast and theres definetly not enough, life kinda sucks that way eh? But what more can we ask for, we're given what we've got and we take it like it is, but that may only be because theres no other choice...

This is me.

Welcome to my blog... I dont really know whats going on with this yet... Maybe I will share music, maybe I'll share my art, and maybe I'll finally get my camera back form my friend and some how share pictures of my outfits... Or mayby I'll just talk about crap, but come on, who really reads things? I'm all visual, I browse the pictures and then I'm out.

So yes. Hopefully we'll see some fashions, some musics and soem arts, hope its enjoyable :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails