6.26.2010

ahhh

wow i am ridiculously behind right on posts right now, been quiiite busy over on my end, heres some things i have to share with you all...

-Toy Story 3 is AMAZING. i was tearing up since im at the same point in my life haha
-graduation was thuuursday
-prooom was last night and CHIRST what a morning haha, over all though it was SUPER fun, but i think i may have destroyed my feet for good this time haha, tell you about it later though when more pictures surface on facebook

but throughout this whole week...
my ears have been ringing constantly.

i finally went over across the ontario-quebec border to go clubbing in hull because some friends invited us... first time clubbing haha, and the music was pretty alright! electro is in and im very happy about that

but now the biggest concern in my life and now a big fear of mine is going deaf.
i already cant hear past 8khz when all my friends can hear up to 15-17khz, and this inst the only time my ears have rung for a week... last summer after the last day of the local music festival here and after 12 hours of concerts and front row at the Yeah Yeah Yeahs finale my ears rang for OVER a week, well actually only one...

but this time im really concerned since its both... it seemed like it was getting a lot better, but after after prom last night theyre ringing loud again... im so worried, my father always tells me to wear ear plugs at shows, but i really dont want to, guess ill have to though if i want to keep my hearing intact... im just pissed that i destroyed my hearing by going to a club with so-so music and now itll detract my concert going experience for all the music i actually care about...

i cant even imagine going deaf or blind im so scared XD

but heres what i wore to THE CLUUUB, my MONDRIAN DRESS!!! and also to some random art galleries with my mom [i think i actually enjoy performance art, am i feeling alright?], but yes, also took my new shoes out of test drives on these two occasions... but yes, i looove the original YSL dress, love that 60's silhouette and Mondrian is definetly ones of my favourite artists of all time


i actually was lucky enough to see this beauty in person last year along with many many many YSL looks throughout the years, great stuff great stuff!

but i got this cheapy 15 dollar knock off in New York City last summer and it did used to be the classic sac silhouette, but this fabric didnt allow the full affect, too flowly. so i let this dress it around for a year in my closet, but decided to finally take it in since it had no hope of being what it was supposed to be, makes a GREAT party dress, attracts the right crowd haha

sorry for so many pictures still trying to find the perfect way to take some full body shots...


[dress from Strawberry in NYC, tights&bracelet from my mom, shoes from Spring, necklace from a flea market]

summer is finally here and no more school forever, well high school that is. think its about time i maybe possibly get a friggin job maybe....?

[theres too much text in this post.]

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails