2.16.2010

sorry about that...

Sorry for the lack of posting over the past couple of days, I had a nice long weekend haha, watching some Olympics, lots of skating and even a dinner party, but tiem to get back to this blog...

///////////////////////////

So for my Ryerson portfolio i was asked to ahve 4 illustrations
-daywear design for women
-historically inspired evening wear for women
-skateboard pant and top for men
-your favourite pair of shoes [couldn't be on a foot]

so here they are:









For this one I wwent searching for the perfect picture of shoes on a wire... and never found one. so i made a little contraption in my room and took about 20 pictures from every angle haha, heres the photo and the gridded sketch:



More portfolio crap later, also got all the things i had to sew...

1 comment:

  1. These are lovely!
    I applied to Ryerson too :)

    -Jess
    http://darknightholdtight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails