2.20.2010

things Ive sewed

So the other component of my portfolio for Ryerson was of course sewing...  so my buddy needed me as a model for some headshot where she painted me like a bird [I will post these some time haha] but then yes I said can we also take some pictures for my portfolio and she said sure so these are the items i made...


So this is a copy of my fave UO blue sweater jacket, I made a pattern for it by just copying the pieces but man that thing is a bitch to figure out it was like a puzzle haha, but in the end Im pretty happy with it, my only issue is that the sleeves are a little long and they have to stretch haha


This is just a simple dress I made from a pattern at a sewing camp I went to, this fabric was a must have for me so the lining in the top ended up ebing in a purple fabric because there wasnt enough haha


So these skirts are pretty simple to make, its a copy of a UO skirt my friend has haha, it was very very simple to figure out and cut a pattern for since is was purly rectangles, at first I had made the orange one but dayum that color! hardly goes with anything, Im going to bleach is some day, but yes then I decided to make one out of the blue and it only took me about a day



Since you only needed 3 garmets the orange one didnt make it in, blue showed the details better...

So yeah, theres some clothes I made... Im trying to figure out soem high wasited shorts but I pretty much have to make this pattern myself... so its pretty challengin [how do you make a fly?] haha...

Oh and as for the things I didnt sew..
[green & pink tees and grey tights from UO, grey shirt from Old Navy, black cigarette pants from Urban Behaviour, necklaces from Aldo, shoes form Sears]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails