3.06.2010

in my heels tonight

it makes me very happy to know this song exists:

"Canned Heat (Calvin Harris Remix) by Jamiroquai [mp3]

///////////////////////////////////

so much to blog and so little time haha

so during my trip to Toronto my mom apparently knew everywhere so we checked out some vintage/little unknown shop in/near? China Town and i found this fab dress for only 20:




so my mother decided to 'go shopping for me' at the final clearance sale and got these shoes for me for $11, only later to find out theyw ere originally $150 after we took all the stickers off! go figure eh
[Dress from random chinese store, shoes from Winners, jacket from UO, necklaces from Aldo, tights from my mom]

////////////////////////////////////////////

and heres a picture i drew...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails