3.26.2010

Q&A

so i set up an account on that FormSpring after seeing it on someones blog a while ago. you can anonymously ask my any question you like and i will [hopefully] provide you with an answer, and if its interesting enough maybe Ill put it up here

so 'formspring me'
HERE
or else i've got the little widget on the sidebar there...


so heres a question i was asked a couple days ago:

"What/where is your favourite vintage shop?"

"there used to be a great store in downtown Ottawa called Orange, it was all psychedelic 60's, like you walked into a Beatles music video, sadly it shut down recently :( also all I ever bought there was a scarf since it was so pricey haha

but for me, the best times to buy vintage is at big vintage sales, I dont know if youre from Ottawa but the Chateau Laurier holds a HUGE one every year and Carleton also has one twice a year I think, but always check flea markets and second hand stores as well, and try to get things from you mom/grandma haha"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails