8.04.2009

My Favourite Socks

I know when people get dressed socks is usually the least of their concern, but for me no way. I LOVE socks, I was one of those people who were taken in by that trend of layering socks over tights and just havign my socks pulled up high and wearing them proudly. Most of my awesome socks were just brought into my room by my mom, mostly vintage I would say, Ive always been a sock girl but here are my fave pairs...






My moms precious Peter Max socks [guy who did Yellow Subamarine video] Theyre pretty damn amazing and pretty damn old, Im thinking late 60s? theyre pretty worn, Im kind of afraid of wearing them, not to mention how hard it is to make an outfit around these bad boys




My white socks, theyre almost like mesh, pretty damn awesome over tights because you can lightly see the other colour under them.


These were my all time faves, as always, given to me by my mother and VERY old, unfortunatly I definetly over wore them, one is lost and the one i have left has a bit whole in the toe :P




These are amazing, great colour and great detail, mom gave em to me, could be old... I wear them a lot




My favourite black socks, I usually always wear plain black socks when my feet arent on display, these one have great detail, great for lolita type outfits :)




These socks are my hero, my mom randomly bought them in New York, took me a while to warm up to them but now Ive embraced their AWESOMENESS!! Im starting to wear them out already though D: But I get many compliments on them they're the best.




And about me always being a sock girl... Welcome to my life when I was 12-13, when every day was these thigh highed bad boys with mini skirts and boldly coloured tees [lots of Hello Kitty]

Yeah I was a weird kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails