8.04.2009

Sweet Stuff

I am a big fan of random crap and I'm one of those people who picks things up off the ground and brings it home... Or else Im always being given strage art or things from my parents childhood from my mother, but whereever this crap is fun its all awesome stuff for sure.


Some baby shoes given to me by my mom, pretty damn old.

Some plant I picked up off the road walking home from my friends.



1930's measuring tape given to me by my great aunt.

I put it above my window :)

My mom was cleaning out old Christmas decorations from my grandma, snagged this little guy, my friends broke the nose off and thougth i wouldnt notice :(


Yeah.. Ive had this my whole life haha, so cool.


I have no idea why I have this, but its pretty heroic.


Found this on the sidewalk...


Haha, on the ground with the rest fo the discarded items outside of Value Village






Found this one shoe outside my school after the snow had all melted away, I LOVE IT. Its spray painted gold wtf, and the insde is awesome, people always ask whats the deal with it and Im like dud eyou were there when I picked it up...


Haha my latest addition, found these on the ground at Girl Talk at Osheaga, I was afraid theyd get crushed so I picked them up with my foot and held them up for someone to claim them, so luck though, finers keepers :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails