7.25.2010

prom pics

some of my fave prom pics

[so my dress is from BCBG and its all these sequined leaves held together with strings, and a slip of course, i cut off 2 rows of the leaves and hemmed the slip and it was good to go [its probably too short tbh], it ended up being $317, yikes! but i'm sure i'll be able to wear it tons of times, i'd even wear it on a regular day hahaha. shoes were $45 from Spring, clutch is vintage form my neighbour, necklace form flea market, bracelet form my mom]

[:D]

[bffs]


[wtf dad]


[me and the chiii]

[we took a double decker bus there...]

[it was held at the Museum of Civilisation...]
[Parliment across the river]


[les boys]


[back of my dress]




[it happens]


[my fave pic haha]

[someone from another school's lovely date]







[dessert]

[waiting for the bus to after prom]

[crazy bus to after prom at Camp Fortune, dress is from UO, but more about it later probs]

couldn't really find any pictures of me at after prom, but thank god though because i'm sure they wouldn't have been good pictures... but lots of standing/dancing in those shoes was MURDER. after after prom i could hardly walk, we went and had breakfast at a 24 hours place and headed to the school to "watch the sunrise", but it was cloudy and i don't even think we were looking the right way... fail haha

ended up going to bed at a good 6am lmao

2 comments:

  1. you always put the most flattering pictures of your friends up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. other than that one picture of christine flipping her hair which is my bff which one lmao?

    i'll take em down XD

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails