7.25.2010

sketch book

some things from my sketch book...


[original plan to make my prom dress back when i just wanted some sleek in the dark grey to blue grey to navy blue range, could never find anything i liked though, horizontal pleats yay! i had actually practised a lot of it with paper lmao]


[completely changed my mind and this was my second plan for my dress, some sort of cream lace with those sequins that are clear but shine my rainbows sewed in random places haha, with a slip of course. basically it had to be a light colour, white, silver or cream and i HAD to have black tights, that became a necessity.]



[some people daaaancin'!]



[it says laura! :D]


[it says mёlk :D]



/////////////////////

also yesterday i went yet again hunting for high waisted shorts in the only place i know, american apparel, and as i was leaving a girl came up to me and basically told me she loved my look and asked if i wanted to work at an american apparel, which i do [50% discount!!!] i've just been very lazy/thought it'd be hard to get a job there, but she took my number and my photo despite the fact that i told her i'd be leaving in a month [but she said "well theres american apparels in toronto!"] so i'll apparently be getting a call sometime this week for an interview and shit, go figure!

i did not whoever find any shorts i wanted in my price range that i didn't already have.

4 comments:

  1. Freq likes this.

    Also, "...things form your sketchbook..."? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you my man

    and shut up i make a ton of typos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your sketch and the 1st sketch for your prom dress look amazing:)I'm sure it will look great on u.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails