11.29.2009

Crooker & Major Lazer in MTL

So I did attend a Crookers & Major Lazer show back on October 9th I think it was... But yes it was at Métropolis in Montreal. Fantastic venue, hopefully seeing Phoenix there next week... But yeah this post is a little outdated... haha

But it was fantastic! The most fun Ive ever had, the crowd was ridiculous, random people lifting you up on their shoulders, everyone just moving and groovin', so many crazy folks and colourful characters haha. Disgustingly sweaty though, but what else would you expect from such a packed show? VERY easy to move through the crowd though, so from row and center for my friend Erica and I during the show :D

Here some pictures taken by Erica:

Before...


After...

My true curly haired form is revealed... Wow. At least I look happy?......


Also I am apparently incredibly G.
-Top from urban Outfitters [$10]
-Blue pants from Urban Behaviour [$20]


From the balcony...


I just thought this photo was trippy really...

Heres what i can find on youtube haha

Great video of Crookers...


View form the crowd during Crookers set...


This was really the only video I can find of Major Lazer's set...


So there you go, a really amazing show time of my life. Would be at more shows like this if they werent all 18+...

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails