11.30.2009

Hang On To Yourself

An artist who really took my music scene by storm this year was the master, DAVID BOWIE. I mean come on?

Look at this man.



What a style icon.

I mean I dont even think I need to say anymore.. but I will.

My parents have always been big fans, looking through the records in the living room I found a whole bunch of Bowie, my mom has even said he wa sher favourite performer next to Mick Jagger.

But really he is amazing, you can definetly tell a lot of the music I liisten to now is directly inspired by him, "Oh! You Pretty Things" sounds just like Of Montreal [to me at least]. Everything from his Ziggy Stardust faze is my favourite. I've watched that Ziggy Stardust And The Spiders From Mars: The Motion Picture from the 1973 concert tour at least 5 times now... What a neato guy eh?

I would kill for this shirt from good ol' Urban Outfitters:

link
But what a costly price. [$48]

And for kicks heres a little pointilism I did of the guy:

Click to enlaaaaarge...
deviantART

So I guess thats enough Bowie for now, but I love this man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails