4.21.2010

addicted



so... i may or may not be completly obsessed with Dexter, i mean theres 4 season available to me for online watching, HOW CAN I IGNORE THEM??? but yes... it is the cause of my abscense.... [im not pathetic], but dont worry im already onto season 3!

another reason for my abscense is a lot of prom dress hunting this past week, and still nothing striking my fancy, at first i was just going to give up and attempt to make my own [ill scan the sketch later], but not i've decided tog o in a completly different direction from previously planned...

i'm on the hunt for a mini sequined dress in white/silver or something..., with black tight and gold accesories... we'll see how this goes [not well so far]

and just looking for images on google now i find this piece of beauty:



jesus christ WHERE can i get this? i would die to own that, the whole look really as well, because if you havent noticed, im a huge fan of socks and heels [thank you Ugly Betty, r.i.p.]

/////////////////////////////////



i've also FINALLY got my hands on that Crystal Castles leak [thanks Erica!] and i am quiiite enjoying it! post more about it later or save that one for the fashion press...

/////////////////////////////////

heres a new question! dont forget to keep 'em coming, i do enjoy these :D

"why "ilymelk" ?"

"i had been stuck with the same username "zaratulah" for everything since the days of Neopets, but I started hating it, and before my blog was "ilymelk" it was "WeakAsPaper", because i was once weak little paper girl... haha

but as for ilymelk, i pronounce milk melk, vanilla vanella, both bolth, and lets just say i get a lot of hell for it haha, so a thing me and my buddies like to do is make up "tag names" if we ever did grafitti, and it was one i always liked, but unfortunately melk was taken on blogspot so i just threw on "ily", stands for I love you :)"


//////////////////////////////

and heres an outfit to top off this post...


I actually wear these shoes every day now... dont regret the $88 dollar price haha
[shoes and pants from UO, American Apparel top from Bang On!, necklaces from Aldo]

got some cuuuute dresses with my mommy today, im sure theyll find their way into some pics sometime...

3 comments:

  1. oh, i adore those boots. i'm also a fan of sock and heels :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. no problem, brothaaa.
    ps. your outfits are fresh

    ReplyDelete
  3. i feel uncomfortable without socks with any of my shoes, and ankle socks are gross haha

    and thanks chichi! :D best be keepin' it real, ya hurd?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails