4.25.2010

dont really have a title...

looks like im definetly not failing at documenting my outfits, but i am definetly failing at putting them up haha, so heres 2... and you would not believe the amount of times people have asked me if i had tattoos on my legs, but im COMPLETLY ubsessed with these tights+these boots combo.

[dress from Winners, shoes and jacket from UO, tights from my mom, necklaces from Aldo, socks from flea market]


[shirt from UO, skirt from H&M]



/////////////////////////////

so my mother asked me to contribute to this little exhibit type thing called the C4 gallery and its all these pieces of artwork in little 5x8x4 drawers




she said her buddy wanted more work from highschool students so i spent a whole night and basically a whole day in school traying to get this thing done haha


[4" by 5", acrylic and a little bit of ink]

4 comments:

  1. i love the two outfit and those tights are awesome ! C:

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thanks! i think the outfit with the black dress is gonna be my fave for a while haha, those tights are my lovers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. obsessed?

    if you havent already noticed, im amazing at spelling ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails