4.08.2010

giiiilbey

so [of course] i did some shoppiiiing in MTL, since theyve got all the stores and what not, so heres an outfit composed mainly of new pieces, i had actually taken some shots in my room, but after heading over to our fave spot me and my BEST FRIEND KYLE [who i know will see this] decided to take some pics there:


got my same fave jacket in purple since it was on sale for 30 brrraaap
[jacket, shoes & shirt from UO, skirt from H&M, tights from my mom from her wedding, hat knitted by my great aunt, necklaces from Aldo]


NEW SHOES!!!!!!!!!!!
snagged these puppies from Urban Outfitters, pretty pricey but I NEEDED THEM.


also picked up these glasses [after my dad picked them out for me hahahhaa] kind of replace my old one armed no lensed buddies since i think theyre gone for good :( at keast these ones are sunglasses not just a no percription lense [at leats they have lenses HA]

so yesss... i actually bought more than this... but ill show that stuff off later... for now ill show off Gilbey, a secret broken down wall of who knows what in the middle of a pretty damn small firest, the graffiti on it changes a lot for the main wall, but all these blue guys never get too badly painted off [THANK GOD]



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails