1.21.2010

je m'excuse

sorry for the delaaay, been quite quite busy lately, the semester ended today i'm into exam week, with my first one tomorrow morning.

portfolios are hell right now, I have til feb 1 to do so much sewing and drawing and essay writing? [know any good canadian designers?] but yeah, AHHH

////////////////////////////////////////////

haha, so heres some outfits showing off a good pait of tights of mine:




got my bling.
[heart necklace from new clue, gold chains from Aldo]


might have broken my sock record today with this outfit, I have black tights, then blue tights plus 2 pairs of socks.
[tee, sweater jacket, tights, headphones from UO, short from Sirens, socks from crazy sock guy+mom, shoes from Sears]






[cardigan from Urban Behaviour, vest and dress from Sirens, tights from UO, socks from Winners, 2 tone shoes!! from Sears]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails