1.17.2010

Veritgo Stick?

I've been really interested in Lady GaGa lately, I feel like I just need to know more about her since she is so controversial...
At first she just looks like another mainstream pop act, but at a closer look she is a cery talented musician and singer with many influences of glam rock such as David Bowie and Freddy Mercury...

I'm pretty impartial to her music though. Very much like Madonna, I would have probably been REALLY into it a couple of years back, but now I just find it enjoyable, but I wouldn't listen to it if I had the choice. She has a different voice from most pop artists though, its very raw. But one thing is for sure that she is ONE HELL of an entertainer

Lately I've found myself watching her "Bad Romance" video just because I think its so interesting:



Not to mention the Alexander McQueen in that.
The more I listen to Bad Romance, the more I think I like it. Sad to think that I might only be not accepting in because its so popular and overplayed haha


So after more and more digging and trying to figure out her deal I found some "before she was famous" videos:



Fantastic eh, as well as this little 16 sec vid i came across which sounds like a song I would love:



So yeah, maybe I do actually like her, I'm just not that into her music. I really appreciate whats shes doing though, its been too long since we've had a pop act as big as her who puts on such a show, I wonder how long she'll last.

[Edit]


Man I want the old Lady GaGa :|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails