1.31.2010

when youre a jet...

so in another time and place me and some buddies went on a school trip to Stratford, and on of 'em just uploaded the pictures she took recently... so i didnt even remember we had taken any pictures...?

anywho... while there we saw
-some modern 'Macbeth'
-some best moment of my life 'West Side Story'
-some friggin hilarious 'A Funny Thing Happened on the way to the Forum'


heres some pictures...

my friends being creepy while im apparently asleep...?

me being 5 years old in a costume/props warehouse

dancing at a cool wall [holla]

being cool and being Crystal Castles in Stratford... [you definetly cannot see down my shirt at all. ignore that...]

me in my prime.

yessir.
[caridigan from Garage, shirt from UO, DC shoes, hat from Aldo, sunglasses form the ground, Andy Warhol bag from my moms friend..?]

2 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-KnNVoFsCc
    If you don't know about the kooks, be sure to check em~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I know about The Kooks you kook :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails