1.13.2010

a reflection of god

i obsessed with this song.

"Foot Follows Foot" by We Are The World [mp3]



if you like Hot Chip or !!! i will assume you'll enjoy track.

///////////////////////////////////

so i figured i should upload some art, and aren't you in for a treat. i've have some full page psychedelic works sitting around in my sketchbook for quiite some time and finally decided to scan them.

but you know what sucks? my crap scanner is too small for my sketchbook :( so use your imagination to clarify the fuzzy parts and enjoy:
click for very large size

my thumb was numb for almost 2 weeks while coloring this...
on deviantART


on deviantART

1 comment:

  1. hey Laura,

    Nancy just told me about your blog. I was wondering if you'd be interested in being a music reviewer for TheFashionPress.org since you write a lot about music. Let me know

    LeeJones@thefashionpress.org

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails