12.21.2009

AdvCal: December 21

10. "Animal" by Miike Snow [mp3]
Apparently I found 2 music videos...? Didnt expect the singer to look like that either haha.




This is just a solid song, good in every way haha. So apparently EVERY remix I have heard of Animal is damn amazing, really any remix I have found of a Miike Snow track seems to be amazing. I dont get it! But heres all the remixes of Animal that I have, all great:
-Crookers Remix [mp3]
-Mark Ronson Remix
-Fake Blood Remix
-Peter Bjorn and John Remix
[Since when do they even remix?]
-Punks Jump Up Remix
-Treasure Fingers Remix

Apparently you can check them all out here, and even download a couple.

Another track from Miike Snow that I found very beautiful this year was this:
"Silvia" by Miike Snow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails