12.31.2009

have a good one!

Thanks to the greatest invention ever of

LAST.FM
you can find me here

I have my top artists of the year all pre calculated for me, how convinient :)

So here it goes



1. Animal Collective
2. David Bowie
3. Cut Copy
4. Fleet Foxes
5. Caribou
6. Franz Ferdinand
7. of Montreal
8. Crystal Castles
9. The Beatles
10. Neon Indian
11. Late of the Pier
12. Grizzly Bear
13. Lo-Fi-Fink
14. Vampire Weekend
15. Phoenix

Well isnt that interesting.

Well Im probably out partying right now, I always schedule my posts to go up at certain times, hope youre all out having a great time as well.

Ill leave this with my 2 tops played track of the year

"Quiet Houses" by Fleet Foxes [mp3]
"Felt Mountain" by Goldfrapp [mp3]


Happy New Year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails