12.06.2009

UP

So last night I FINALLY watched up with a bunch of friends and wow. What a fantastic movie. I get why everyone was raving about this now. I mean I remeber hearing about it thinking it sounded cool, then it came out and I remember wanting to see it but never actually going to see it. But man, it was amazing!



I mean first of all, the animation is ridiculous. I cant handle animation these days its just too good. And what a creative plot honestly! Best idea ever! There were so many genuinely funny parts as well as some very sad parts too, Im sure lots of people teared up at some parts haha.

No joke last night all I dreamt about was this "Paradise Falls" place.


Its actually ridiculous. There were so many seens that were just compositionally beautiful. Too amazing.

Loved the musical score as well it was perfect :)

So anyways,
SEE THIS
if you alreayd havent...
Though I feel like I may have been one of the late ones hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails