12.21.2009

Let Me Begin

So being a huge Animal Collective fan I was of course very excited to hear that they were going to be releasing 5 new tracks for the "Fall To Be Kind EP".



I know Im behind the times just posting about it now, but I was giving it a thorough listen okay haha, but I really do enjoy it, in paticular these 3 tracks:
"I Think I Can" [mp3]
"What Would I Want? Sky"
"Graze"


I love how they all start off so beautifully and then change at the end. They definetly captured their most experimental side again, I was a little worried how itd turn out after they peaked with MPP. I feel like the songs fill up the room with sound, like they have built in surround sound. Its great. So definetly give it a listen if you already haven't, completly worth it.

2 comments:

  1. I like your personal take on the EP. I wrote about it too a month ago, but I hardly expounded on it. Here, give it a look. http://wholeoats.blogspot.com/2009/11/new-animal-collective-ep.html

    Ralph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Still having a hard time figuring out if I like What Would I Want? Sky or I Think I Can better haha. Id love to hear your take on the EP brother

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails