12.29.2009

How do you feel when you can't feel nothing?

"Through The Hosiery" by Crystal Castles [mp3]

////////////////////////////////

Alice Glass is a hero. The spunky short haired singer from Crystal Castles is one of my favourite celebraties ever.



I fell in love with her the moment I first saw her. Complete girl crush.

And after reading THIS INTERVIEW with her I just reassured my love for her even more. Shes such an interesting person and no one can beat her sense of style.




...I must have come out of the womb wearing Converse.I just wear them until they rip and become sandals. I like the white ones when they get that awesome brown shade...

She is a complete fashion icon for me. Pencil skirts and cardigans on stage? What a legend. I love everything about her look.



Really debating getting a haircut like hers as well haha. Short hair is so hot



All my concert experiances with Crystal Castles have been pretty iffy... The first they were on the line up for the music festival here and the next day I checked it and they had cancelled or something. The second time I was VERY excited, we waited possibly over an hour standing in the mud for them to come out, but their flight was very late and their equipement never arrived. I still enjoyed their 20 minute set, even though Alice Glass' mic was cut out for a lot of it. Shes crazy though I love her.



I tried very hard to touch her through this sea of hands:


[Photo taken by my friend from Osheaga]

But no luck :(

Maybe one day I will see them live again, for a full set this time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails